GREAT NEWS!!!!!! We are going back to work. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this pandemic. We are thrilled to go back to work and seeing each one of you soon. All of us health and safety remain a top priority during this critical time. Please read our new safety procedures below as we made some changes.
Guests will be asked to:
- Maintain social distancing to be observed within the facility at least six feet or more apart.
- Required to have your face mask on prior to your entrance, and practice good hands hygiene.
- Guests are asked to come to appointments alone. no kids, and no exceptions can be allowed.
- Please do not come in if you demonstrate any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please be aware that as much as we try to keep to a tight schedule for your appointments, we may be running behind as we will be cleaning and disinfecting each time. Please don’t be early to your appointments.
What to expect and important information about re-opening:
- Hi Face Studio, will re-open on May 11, 2020.
- All the staff are going to wear a mask and face shield to keep everyone’s safe, we will change gloves after every single guest.
- We will be screening staff daily for symptoms relevant to COVID-19.
- Staff who are sick are required to stay home.
- There won’t be many seats in waiting area.
- We are going to take away anything that could be touched with different people.
- Bathroom is only used to wash hands.
- We are only taking appointments at this time until further notice.
- The hours and days of operation have changed.
We hope that you are comfortable that we will operate under strict adherence to CDC guideline. If you are not, please feel free to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
Now it’s time put on your big smile and click here to make your next visit appointment.